Welcome to Cerda’s documentation. This tool will allow you to transfer the files that get rendered at renderfarm to either local disk or Dropbox account. Also there is a notification feature that allows you to get sent an email after a specific number of frames get rendered. Cool, innit?
- Documentation: https://docwhite.github.io/cerda
- Source: https://github.com/docwhite/cerda
- Bugs: https://github.com/docwhite/cerda/issues
This is intended to be used at NCCA labs only.
Follow these steps in the labs. I wrote how to install pip locally because we don’t have sudo privileges, pity. No worries it is literally 3 lines of code as I like to keep things simple.
This tool is in early stage. Please contribute reporting issues on http://github.com/docwhite/cerda or directly by speaking to that Spanish shy guy in the labs, or drop me an email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct integration with Qube: There will be no need to do all the steps to dispatch the job to the render farm.
- Improved mail formatting with thumbnails of what has been rendered.
Happy rendering folks! Ramon Blanquer / docwhite